Vernon Hills Athletic Compex
RULES AND CODE OF CODUCT
- No pets are allowed in the complex.
- No smoking is allowed in the complex.
- No infield practice is allowed on the fields. Teams may warm up in the outfield and pitchers may warm up in the bullpens.
- No food in dugouts other then seeds. As long as each team cleans up after themselves. Each Dugout will have a broom and need to be swept after all games.
- Dugouts must be cleaned after each game. Please dispense of all garbage in the garbage cans located throughout the complex.
- Each field needs to be raked and repaired after each game. Home plate area, pitching mound, bases and baselines need to be raked after each game. (Make sure field turf is not raked or pushed into grass areas.)
- No ball play or team hitting warm up is allowed outside of the field of play. (This includes spectators throwing balls around as they watch games.)
- All field usage at VHAC is based on a permit basis only.
- No throwing objects at or on the roof of the dugouts or gazebo.
- Batting cages can be used by Home travel teams or in house teams as long as you use only one side per team, and for no longer then 20 minutes.
- If lightning is seen, all fields must be cleared for up to 20 minutes of no sightings. Field umpires will make these determinations a long with both head coaches.
- Only field supervisors or head coaches can use diamond dry to get fields playable.
©2007 Vernon Hills Village Hall, All rights reserved.
Web site design and Web site development by Americaneagle.com